Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Today's a special day for me. In the midst of handling my disappointments, and recovering from it, I got a new appointment today.

I was to play for prayer meeting today at Jurong West!

My dreams, my hopes, all amounted to this opportunity I've been waiting for all my life.

An opportunity that can potential ignite an exciting journey, that's what it is!

And it's funny that it had to come at the most unexpected time.

I think that I'll never be the same after today. All the things I told you bro boon, it's running in my head like a video tape. It's amazing. I love it. I know I can make a difference today and knock the livin daylights out of some people.

For all you non-christian readers out there, hahaha. Paiseh, I din write much stuff u understood for the past few posts. Maybe if u would be in my shoes u would have yanked out ur hair =)

No comments:

Web Site Counters
Rent Movie Online