Sunday, March 08, 2009

Disco and dance~

Oh yeah! I designate this week as "retro week" man, just some crazy idea i got. So for all you retro mamas and papas out there, this is "Never can say Goodbye" by the Communards. Those were the days when ur head is full of booze and estacy was your best friend ya?

For the bible school students who are reading this blog, I'll probably put the song "The Great Commandment" one day. Hahaha!~

Works been pretty cool, there's so much to learn everyday man. One thing about my yard though, it's a safe haven for rats man. I wonder what kind of food they can find in such a harsh environment. I see a rat running across the road every min in the morning, and i'm not kidding you. Father mother son, u name it, they have it.

I'll be with the safety department for the next 2 weeks, and so far it's been really easy and to a certain extent boring. Pioneer yard, which is my yard, has over 10 over rigs to commission. The Main Yard only has 1 rig, and it's gonna be sent off in a week. What kind of safety issues can u see in a yard which has nothing much?

Maybe i can recommend a zebra crossing for rats so they can cross safely.

No comments:

Web Site Counters
Rent Movie Online