Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Friends and the bangala band~

I write this at the risk of sounding gay.

But who cares, I'll say it anyway =)

There are a few friends that I'll really hold dear in my life, and those are the ones I'll probably find the hardest to let go under all situations. I'm just thinking back on my sec school days and reflecting back on the people who stood by me all these years, through all the crap and through the rain they were still there watching my back. Such people are rare, and I'm gonna salute them today.

Joel, I really really really miss you man. I was just looking back on your wedding pics and how it all pass so fast. Come back from Sydney soon, and I hope u'll be a daddy soon with ur dearest Jasmine! Haha!

Whye Heng, behind the cynicism lies a man of great integrity and faithfulness. You deserve my respect and my tremendous friendship. =)

Jack, what can I say? You are one heck of a caring brother in dark and bright times. I'm glad to be there for you too =)

Weiliang, my brother in good and bad times, thanks for the friendship and ur care. You are really one of a kind. Get a gf soon la, your queue's getting too long.

Jessel, i like ur style. You're a man of backbone. You fight like only u can for friends!~

Sebastian, you're a kind and sincere ah beng. You vouched for me just as I vouched for you in some difficult times.

To Amanda, to the one and only female buddy, I'll be finding a guy for u! hahaha!!

Shufen, my ex-cell member, u really know how to dig into people's lives and put ur interest in them. Thanks for putting ur interest in mine.

There are many more that i can't recall at this moment... mind's shutting down at 12am. To the reader, dun play punk ah. This is not some gay blog ok? Thanks

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey man, me too..ha.....pls come visit me soon, would be great to have a good old friend to hang out with

I have an air-conditioned room to offer you to stay...but u'll need a sleeping bag

Web Site Counters
Rent Movie Online