Monday, January 05, 2009

Hey people, as u can see, i have been super on off about blogging... with entries 1 to 2 yrs apart. Excuse me for it ah. Hahaha.

I guess I will start writing all those poems that i have in my heart one day. It's more of an expression of the many things that goes on in my life, in a non-narrative mode. And for those who have been looking out for me, I really wanna thank you here and when I do see you, I'll make sure u know who u are. =)

2009 is here, and in a way i'm thankful for 2008 that has passed me like a sneeze. There are so many pains in that short one year, as well as joy that will become throphies in my life. Finishing my degree, my SOT graduation, and getting a job in the darkness of economic times. And there were those late nights where i could blown up my lab because I didn't wanna take it anymore, and the days of helplessness accompanying joblessness.

Been feeling abit nostalgic listening to an old song that i've grown up with. The rainbow connection by Kermit. Feels so good to hear it all over again. Adam thanks for that song post.
I guess I'm still quite contented with old stuff. I'm a wuss for sentimentalism. Take away my PSP or computer for my ninja turtles.

So random are my posts, but only because i'm catching up for months of hiatus. I will try my best not to be on hiatus too long. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Web Site Counters
Rent Movie Online