Thursday, January 15, 2009

I've been thinking quite a bit recently, or rather, I'm very much of a thinker la. And it brought me back to where my roots really lie, my self-esteem.

Sometimes I do wonder if my natural tendency to quietness really stems from all the crap of primary school bullying. As far as I remember in my youth, I am quite a vocal kid. The biggest problem was probably me irritating people. =) And that got me into alot of trouble. I got put into a cell (yeah, they did that in kindergarden), caned, tied up, blah and blah. From sec 3, i never really found the urge to dig out the outspokenness that was once found in my childhood.

Who am I, really?
What am I truly capable of?
What do I have that others don't?
Am I really accepting of myself, or am I tolerating myself?
Do I always look jaded, and why so?

These are questions that probably probe u guys from time to time. I'm not sure if I have answers to all I just asked about myself.

Life is a journey where u would always realise things about urself u never knew. When would we truly arrive at this point where I can say, I've arrived?

When would I come to the point where my mistakes are so insignificant, that it doesn't prevent me from reaching what I'm called to do in this thing called "destiny"?

Give me some answers, and I'll give u a penny for ur thoughts..

No comments:

Web Site Counters
Rent Movie Online