Friday, January 30, 2009

Double degrees, or double bananas?

I went back to NTU on wednesday to settle some admin with my friend. It was a long trip, but one that I secretly wished for some time. I guess I still like to study, despite all the exams and stresses that come along the way. It's a comfort zone of 16 years, and I'm finally out of it.

And as I recounted my old days back in school, I think there are many loose ends to tie up, but never managed to.

What if I went on an exchange in Sweden?
What if I took on more CCAs? How would it change my perspective on things?
What if I stayed in hall? What kinda friends would I have right now?
What if I was kinder to the people who were indifferent?

I don't regret all that I have not done, but some of these questions will just remain to be just questions. Would you be curious?

Curiousity has nearly killed the cat. To all you university hunks and babes, don't live your university life with too many "what if"s. Or worst still.. with even more "what the hell.."s.

Had a conversation with a good friend recently, and there were also questions on his mind.

What if I wasn't too busy with schoolwork to notice the hot girls in school?
I had that question too. And so did you =)

___________________________

A shoutout to Weiliang, I come to NTU and u're not there... wha lau ehhh.
To Cicil, nice lunch man. Great company quenches lousy food.
Shufen, hope you get your masters soon. And let this day mark the beginning of your long trips to the journey to the west.


No comments:

Web Site Counters
Rent Movie Online