Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pictures!~

Hey folks, here comes the pics! So many to choose from, but so many i can't post up. Let's start with a receipt:


So I managed to run like a bull, chin up like a monkey, jump like a frog and got an incentive for my IPPT. I used to jump further, but I just can't hit the 221cm mark. 5cm = $100 less. Anyway, no Remedial Training for the next 2 years! So to celebrate..

I went to indulge in carrot cake!

Working in a shipyard, "Ali-baba" means u did a crap job. Or slacking somewhere without permission. Here's a name of a shop that left me quite speechless.

I saw Jesus on sunday.

Me and my cell member went to JB for a time of fun and shopping and shooting paintballs. so we sat down for a drink, and look at the cup.

So my friend Joel came back from Aussie and we hung out at Mac's at Bukit Batok. It was so nice to see you again dude. So for old time sake before he flew off, we asked an ah tiong to do a past midnight shoot.

There was a manhood conference held on one of those friday nights. The hall was filled with none other than men. And to prove that they have the "ummph", we have a bunch of guys doing an insane number of push ups, sits ups and burpees. I may be all man, but I think I'll give that a pass.

Times are bad, and american express has resorted to selling locks to sit out the tough times?

The biggest rainbow I've seen so far. My camera has crap lenses, but it has managed to capture the rainbow in most of its glory.

Shufen, thanks for the chop! that has my chinese name on it. Coincidentally, i dreamt about using chops to sign my documents on that day itself!

More pics to come next time. Bed is calling.

No comments:

Web Site Counters
Rent Movie Online