Sunday, April 26, 2009

More Pictures~

Hi folks! It's been quite a while since i posted something on. As you can see, I'm on the board of kar-kias of my boss. There's so many things he needs to do, and also so many people he can arrow to do it for him. As you can see, Islam is above me. To the phariseeical reader seeing this, what do you think about working for Islam? I need your holey wisdom.

In one of my meetings, one of the supervisors talked more than the person chairing the meeting. And so, along with the other guys i was about the switch off. He talked and talked...

And talked and talked....

And talked and talked somemore....

You can see how tightly i gripped my torch. I was about to shine some light already.

This is just one random shot that shows I like to play pool. If you like to play pool, please call me for a game or tag me.

So my cell members played a card game and we nearly tore the cards apart with our energy and violence. We had to shout Ugly Ugly before we grab the card. Doesn't matter.. it was a free for all brawl anyway.

My colleague is eating a cooked prawn that was kept in the fridge for 5 days. Still fresh as ever i guess, since she didn't had to rush to the toilet.

In America they got their own Brad Pitt, in Singapore we got our Bread Pitt!~

That's all the energy i have for now. We'll talk more philosophy next time i guess :)

Gabb

No comments:

Web Site Counters
Rent Movie Online