Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Thank You!~

Hey peeps, just a shout out to all those who celebrated my birthday on monday. Thank you so much. I was truly truly touched. The bag was just awesome. You made a bangala supervisor feel like a shenton way executive.

To my Team 16, you know who you are. You turned up and made a difference that day. I was just expecting one instead of so many. The gifts have been generous but i'm even more happy about the spirit behind it. Ben, my primary school friend, thanks for the angpao. =)

I sound emotional, but I believe that's who I am. I'm a sentimental wuss. To my future wife (that i've yet to find), I'll make you feel like the most fortunate girl in the world.

There are thoughts I wanna blog down, but it's getting a little too late and I've gotta work tomorrow. I remembered this song called "Depths of your love". It's a simple song but yet deeply profound in its meaning. Maybe I'll write that next time.

Till we meet again, my bed's calling my name. It's time to surrender all.

~Gabb~

No comments:

Web Site Counters
Rent Movie Online