Thursday, July 20, 2006

Disclaimer

Viewer discretion is advised. The blog will not be held liable for any injury or death whilst reading the stated page. You are advised to stop scrolling should you find the "Disclaimer" offensive in itself.






I guess the secrets' out...




I'm crazy about Pamela!!




Yes, that's the girl I've been after all along.



Unknown to so many.... I was blown away by her looks for 5 years. Flabberghasted. Stunned. She's a good girl. Period.




And so, I decided to write a song about Pamela. It became a hit single in the Grammy award winning album. The drummer is awesomatically the best drummer in the world. The shuffles he does, its world- class mind- blowing stuff. Give it up for my brother, Jeff Porcaro!



~On what Steve Lukather might say~




You are the best musicians in the market today!!! I attended your concert 10 weeks back. It's amazing! They say its an uncles' band, but surely I just love the licks and chops and fills and whatever comes out from those instruments. Im a Toto fan!! AHHH!!!!



~On what Gabriel, the author of this blog, has said~



PAMELA - TOTO


Side by side, I'll be yours forever
Rain or shine, any kind of weather
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you
Let's take what's getting old and make it new

Oh, eye to eye, it's a blinding confrontation

You and I, we're a deadly combination
So don't start mixing truth with jealousy
The road we're on is clear as far as I can see

Pamela, don't break this heart of mine
Just remember, it may not heal this time
Pamela, there is no second chance, for the one who leaves it all behind

Black and white always go together

Day and night you're the precious jewel I treasure
Wanting every part of you is not a crime
Or could it be that you're the one who's wrong this time

Pamela, don't break this heart of mine
Just remember, it may not heal this time
Pamela, there is no second chance, for the one who leaves it all behind

All that I love (all that I love)
Thousands of miles away, but always in my heart

Pamela, don't break this heart of mine
Just remember, it may not heal this time
Pamela, there is no second chance, for the one who leaves it all behind

2 comments:

Lynnette said...

siao!

i thought what?!

who's this pamela girl.. arh yo.. don't shock people like that can or not??? can or not??

arh yo.. gabriel arh.. i've got nothing to say liao..

Mind Of Gab said...

Hahahaha!!
I'm starting to like this =D

Web Site Counters
Rent Movie Online