Monday, July 17, 2006

THE PEOPLE WHO ROCKED, AND STILL ROCK, AND WILL ROCK FOREVER ALWAYS (I hope)





I just wanna write some stuff about some people, a tribute of their goodness in my life =D

Ben, my friend, my helper. We have gone back a long while since primary school. Who would have thought we would be reaquainted outside a billiard center 5 years ago? We been though so many stuff together in cell group. Thank you for yonever ur genuine concern, your help has been absolutely indispensible. You are like a brother I had! We'll grow even further together. It's a chapter in my destiny.

Bro Boon, you are unmistakably a hero in my life. Everything that I do in drums, you have a hand in it, that stretches deep into the very core of and the basis of what I do. Thank you SO MUCH for such an exciting journey, for your advice even when it's been the most inconvenient time. Your effort has made me every bit the drummer I am today. My grade 8 pass is especially a testament and dedication to your hard work and sacrifice. Your concern for my life in the toughest times has been indispensible.

Luke, the man of many words, you are a genius in the realm of digital circuitry. You are like the first person I find for anything electrical cause you know so much. But more than that, you are a real brother, a real friend with great wisdom following your character. We were there for each other in prayer when the going gets tough, and sometimes seemingly impossible situations. But God's a good God after all, and you pulled through things miraculously. Your advice has been helping me in so many areas, and thank you.

Miss Joanne Toh, you are absolutely amazing. I was telling ben, if I was a big bully, the last person I would bully is you, and even so, I would think for hours before deciding not to. Ben said he feels like he's sinning if he does bully you. Haha. You are a lady of great servanthood, a person who isn't afraid of failure and charging ahead to make impossiblities possible. Toastmasters, promotion, blessings... what's next? There can be no end.

Jing Jing, you have such a gentle spirit in you. Talking to you is always easy. You are relatable, down to earth, and you're just real la. It's hard to find people as real as you these days. I've got tons to learn from you still. Hahaha.

Alvina, or Alviana, or Esther... how many names u got??!! You are a super crazy girl. Hahaha. You got so much energy it flows out from your face literally. C'mon, let's rock the cell group together. Let's go. Learning's a journey, and I'm glad to learn together with you.

Virginia Virginia Virginia... hahaha. How did we meet? Just by seating next to you at a briefing seminar?! It's amazing.. Did God reserve a seat for me there so I can invite you for cell 3 months later? You are such a wonderful girl, full of life in your own way, an innocent girl deep in thoughts all the time. I really enjoyed your company during those times we studied together or have lunches or dinners or whatever meal u call it. Train rides to cell and church have never been more exciting with you around. If you're reading this, come back from US safe ok?

Scarlet White, yes, the band whom I love and found my musical home in. You guys are absolutely the best musicians I could ever work with. There can be no better privilege working with people like Jessel, Cheng Jun, Eigene, Sherlyn, Luke, and Wei Tian. You all have stretched me, moulded me, and changed my way of thinking in a musical sense.

Eigene, your music theory is mind blowing. Is there a 8th musical wonder in the world, or is it you?

Jessel aka Ayam, the man on the frontline getting his face filmed for all to see on talentime. You are an awesome brother, so funny and down to earth. Possibly the most down to earth guy I know.

Cheng Jun, you are a man of great wisdom. You have been awesome as a guitarist. The song you wrote... FIR wants it?! It's amazing

Sherlyn, the lady with great vocals and great talent and great looks, there's no limit to how far you can go. You have such great servanthood in you.

Wei Tian, I also know you for some time, dating back CCH. You have grown so much musically, now even playing for main service! Drums + bass, they are inseparable la. I need you man.

Joel Li, man, we also go a long time back. You are the best guy friend I have in JC. You're the man. You are unique in your own way. I absolutely enjoy your company!

Lynnette Li! Wahaha, I never see you for so long except online, but somehow always can chat with you online, and you are a SUPER interesting conversationalist. You are a lady of great wisdom, and so real as a person. I'm not flattering you. It's true man! Haha

Lim Whye Heng, you are the best example of an antagonist. Everything I say, you must say something back opposite or oppose me... haha! But still, you are such a amazing friend and I feel when we talk serious stuff, it's really good talk.

Koh Qingqing, hahaha... We always talk lame stuff on our trips back from NIE band. You are a one of a kind girl that cannot found anywhere else. But you are a good friend, relatable, talkable, sharable, and u rock with the flute with your mouth. I know you do.

Wanqi, my coursemate of MSE, I just only got to know you. You really REALLY really really REALLY love your family! I've not literally seen a person more attached to a family more than you. It's a very good thing. Quiet as you are, you are very sincere and honest in your thoughts and actions, you have a lame side that is unknown. Hahaha. Gelare waffles with you again next time ok? And you can tell me more about the chemicals you smell at Jurong Island.

Junsheng!!! Oei! Have lunch again leh? You dunno how much I enjoy your company. Serious leh. Very easy to talk to you, very happy go lucky. I won't forget friends like you one.

Hehehehe.... so in summary, some of my friends who rock. You guys are awesome man. What can I say more??

3 comments:

Lynnette said...

how come my one is only a few lines long??? hahahaha..

ok lah.. a few lines better than no lines right??!!

how come no one else reads your blog and comments??

Mind Of Gab said...

Hahaha. Well, comments are precious... but I can live without them too. Cause in the end, a blog's meant to be read anyway right? Hahahaha, it ain't about the number of words, it's the kind of words!!!

It's much better than what Jesus wrote to the pharisees in His own form of blog: A brood of vipers, hypocrites.

Hehehehe

Lynnette said...

arh yo.. make me shy liao..

Web Site Counters
Rent Movie Online