Saturday, July 15, 2006

A job that pays $80 for officially an 8 hour job? It's almost unheard of in my world of job hunting at least. But God was a good God. See, I told you right?

So I went down to Marina Square today at 10am. I was told by my friend abt distributing tags to running contestants for a race, so even though details were sketchy, at the back of my mind I was wondering why would I be paid so much to issue stuff to people. And I soon found out...

Firstly, I was quite surprised that there was actually a quarter marathon organised specifically for girls called the Shape Run.. It was unheard of in Singapore. I think SAAA made a right choice to promote it as a sport that can be done in a more relax and comfortable setting. Similar to the army camp, where the majority of the population were guys, this ones different. I have NEVER saw a greater congregation of women than today. If you are thinking of funny stuff about me, cut the crap runnin in your head. I was there professionally as a professional helper.

People of all sorts thronged the counter. It was quite an experience going down to the very specific details the customer want. Some are fussy, and some refuse to take no for an answer. It was very interesting, yet tiring at times. Like now... I'm straying away into the unconscious. So take care.. to be continued... haha.

No comments:

Web Site Counters
Rent Movie Online