Friday, July 21, 2006

Hahaha, I think my previous blog has stirred some eyes up. It's always good to take things within a full context, or else thoughts will wander. Hahaha. It was fun though. =D

This space is for the drummer who aspires to play and do bigger. This is for a specific person reading this. Read on, and u know it's speaking to you.

Thank you for your concern you gave me. I never forgot the "Falling in between" CD you have given me for my birthday. Haha. For someone with little pocket money at your age, I knew you were giving down from your heart. It was one of the most expensive gift I received in my eyes.

'A' levels are the most important things to a student of ur age. You should study hard, and I know u do. Increase ur capacity, consider other things that you might do to make ur JC package a meaningful one. About the Grade 8 thing, go consider it, pray about it, and who knows, u might get a sponsorship from ur parents. I think as a drumming musician, a balance of academic qualifications and portfolio really helps. Think about it.

With that said, I was listening to Earth Wind and Fire's After The Love Has Gone. It's a nice song. With so many transpositions I have no idea what that amounts to. But it sure sounds good!
It's a pity they don't have Water and Heart, if not they can call for Captain Planet don't you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Web Site Counters
Rent Movie Online