Monday, July 31, 2006

I'm listening to Do They Know It's Christmas Time by Band Aid now. Christmas is coming soon, so better get ready man.

But on a another note, it talks about hungry people in the world. Apparently there's this hawker that fries and sells so much chye tow kuay in a $2 package, I think many couldn't finish it, even myself. So throw away right? And on Friday, at bugis street i saw an elderly woman roaming the hawker centre. She ate the plate of CTK that was left over.

In Singapore, I don't think it's as drastic as Ethopia or Uganda, but seeing sights like this sure wrenches your heart. If she asked me cash for dinner, i would have given it to her. But I guess they have their own form of pride too.

If I see her again, I wanna pass her some money. Haha. I know I will eat there again someday. Maybe what Lynnette said had alot of truth, that children these days care only for themselves, and abandon their parents..

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

haha.. yeah comon.. mention my name on your blog..

hahaha..

yeah.. you know sometimes... you'd really wonder why these elderly people are not treated with the dignity and honor that they should have..

each time i see such things.. i'd picture the hardship they go through.. the lonliness they face.. and in my heart.. i have so much love for them..

there so many unloved people around..

the question that we as christians should ask is.. what are we doing...

Web Site Counters
Rent Movie Online