Thursday, July 20, 2006

That's Simon Phillips! Argubly the best rock drummer in the world (I'm serious), he's the front man for the band Toto, who played music that blewed my mind into pieces that same night. Can you believe it... he's shorter than me! Hahaha

Professor Ho Hwee Long, hahaha... he's the nice man for the NIE band. He's been conducting for as long as National Junior College was established! To think I missed him completely in my college days?!




That's the legendary BILLY COBHAM! Oh my goodness, wat an awesome privilege to meet him! A drummer in a class of his own, he has help shaped jazz drumming in the 70s. And that was legend-to-be Ben Lim in yellow top standing next to him! Of course not to mention me on the right...

3 comments:

Lynnette said...

wah looks like you're meeting the who's who's huh??

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Web Site Counters
Rent Movie Online