Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sometimes, I would question my self identity when things go very wrong. I'm very human, and I make the most human of all mistakes. Mistakes that sometimes inconveniences others. Mistakes that put me in a rut, and mistakes that embarrass me. Mistakes that became cornerstones in my life.

Is it about matching up to the expectations of others? Sometimes, people assume the very best in a situation, and I can't meet up to it. I'm sorry to those who I've let down.

But all in all, mistakes are a parcel of life. I'm still learning, and I've grown through them, and avoiding some of them in the future. It has made me a person I am today cause of something called experience. I'm so thankful for the person I am today because of the man I was yesterday.

I was walking to Jurong Point, and one thing that hit me was this, that my voice was just as loud as others, despite what others may say, and how they say it. How spiritual I am with God NEVER qualifies me to having a louder voice over others. No, it doesn't work that way. Love speaks louder than the loudest words. I can learn something from somebody, even from the man who sells tissue paper along the street. God gave us all a voice, and we have a right to exercise that voice and say what we feel, and not thinking that we are too insignificant to do it since we are not "up there" enough.

C'mon, the moment is now. Take your voice, hone it to the best you know. Voices translated to positive action leaves a legacy that echoes through eternity. If you should die now, die proud, knowing you shouted the best you know how. And that's what it's all about.

No comments:

Web Site Counters
Rent Movie Online