Friday, July 28, 2006

Sometimes, this simplest things in life gets you going.

I was scrolling through my handphone, and I've got to say I'm a sentimental guy. I keep SMSes of encouragement that was sent to me. If u did somewhere along those lines, I would have kept i in my limited space of my phone, or written in a small book which has tons of it. Cause encouragement fuels the soul where self worth is lacking in certain areas.

I was reading some of them from a particular person, and I'm so thankful for such a wonderful friend that I've found. It's not easy in this day and age to catch someone who absolutely appreciates you just for who you are.

3 comments:

Lynnette said...

arh yo yo..

so sentimental huh??

sure or not? how come i never knew???

btw.. who's that particular person huh??

don't tell me.. it's ... it's...


LUKE TAN!!
ahahha

Mind Of Gab said...

Haha. No man.. you've got it wrong.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Web Site Counters
Rent Movie Online