Sunday, July 23, 2006

I believe in 24-hr miracles. I really do.

If you're a non-christian, read on. I have seven surprises for you. I promise it won't be boring.

Cries to God are always precious to Him. The cry of faith pleases God like nothing else. He answers them like you wouldn't believe it.


Why do I say so?


1) I cried out to God when my bag got stolen in Jurong Point. Within 2 hours, I got it back. The policeman found it.

2) I cried out to God for increased capacity in my ministry. Within 8 hrs, I was asked if I could play for a service as a drummer. Within 12 hours, I was asked to step in for a drummer due to an emergency.

3) I cried out to God to enhance my relationships with some people. Within an hour, I got an sms that shocked me, positively.

4) I cried out to God, asking Him to use me and my band in a mighty way as we played for a song in a competition. Within 6 hrs, we won the competition, and we were asked to send a demo recording of our song. FIR is interested in it.

5) My friend cried out to God for a permanent job. Within 12 hrs, she got approved for a job through an interview.

6) My friend lost a laptop in a cab. He cried out to God for the taxi driver to return it. Within 24 hours, he got it back.

Though the next is a 48 hour miracle, but to me it's one of the best I've had.

7) I cried out to God when I don't know how to study for a subject. Less than 48 hours till the exam, and I knew so little i couldn't do the past year papers. Within 4 hrs, I felt His peace. Within 48 hours, I got a B for that same subject.


You got the point now? =)


Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?
Jeremiah 32:37

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Web Site Counters
Rent Movie Online