Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hahaha. This is amazing.. My mind ran in circles thinking of people I who meant alot to me. And somehow this person slipped my mind. How could I... but I'm only human. This space is specially dedicated to her.

She was my ex cell member from a long time back since 2001. Before that, I don't really know her, cause we always tend to go home immediately after cell groups. It was late at night anyway. But our paths crossed very often after I got into NTU. I have not enjoyed a friend's company more than her, even though she's from a faculty a zillion years away. You are sincere, bubbly, cheerful and honest in what you do. You really love people... I know you do. You would even give me a surprise for my birthday by slipping a gift into my bag on my birthday. How could I forget that? That was the best thing that could have happened to me that day. Your words of encouragement has been lasting on the birthday card.

Once, you dropped an easter egg into my locker. I also asked you if u left ur egg there. Hahaha! Wha, I never knew it was for me lor... But still you really caught me blur. You're one person who I can share alot of my thoughts with. And there were times u would mumble ur academic woes to me. I cannot remember how many times I went up to you and disturb you with lame stuff and u counter it with ur own sense of lameness. Hahahaha. To all my readers out there: I'm proud to present to you.... Lim Lilian!

Hehehehe

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can I say? Gabriel rocks!:D So honoured. initially i didnt know it was talking about me, until like 3/4 way through! haha, blur me.Cheers to our friendship!

Lynnette said...

ahhaa.. gabriel..

point to take note..
don't ask a lady if she's dropped her EGG... it sounds funny don't you think??? mauhahah...

Mind Of Gab said...

Hahahaha!

Lynnette... lynnette!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Web Site Counters
Rent Movie Online