Wednesday, July 12, 2006


Yeah! That's my bandmates man Scarlet White...with 4 handsome dudes and 2 pretty babes you can't ask for more. A picture before we got on stage for a competition. Ed Hardy must be so proud of us.. this is free advertisement for a very cool but expensive shirt. Truly we rocked the universe with our music, but that day it has to start with make-up. I totally hated it, cause I'm so fair already man. Apart from that, it was a mighty fine performance that day. It really rocked down the house. I thought I saw the roof lifted up for a moment.


Yeah, I just came home, and what a day it was, seeing my good friend Donny convocating. I guess in NUS they called it Commencement intstead of Convocation. Someday, I would love to be in his shoes. It's 2 more years before i can wear the coveted batman suit.

My month of June was pretty much a rollercoaster ride. There was something I heard of something which I wish I would never hear again. I couldn't sleep for several days on end. It was a circumstance that had changed my life.. something that will made me stronger instead of weaker. Because of a good God that promises His good gifts to all his children.. What a promise!

I have to guard my heart well. Satan does hit at you when you are at your lowest point. In all these, my self esteem was questioned, and my emotions were at war against myself on these points.

I guess that's all I want to say. Life is really about learning and becoming better. I saw people dying away in disappointment and hijacking their destiny. I want to live a life where I leave behind a legacy, where people know that their lives have been impacted by me. A dream bigger than myself, and my ambitions and aspirations. My closer friends would know about this.. haha.

Destiny is never a predetermination. You may be phophesied upon, saying that you will be the next Billy Graham. But it's your choice, YOUR CHOICE, to walk that road that's ever brighter onto the shining sun. No amount of prophesy will force you to do the right thing. It's like walking on a road, and the wrong choice you make will cause you to stumble into a pit. Sometimes, the pit is so deep, it takes years to climb out. And you never get the chance to experience the fullest of life that was before you if you haven't jumped in. Don't go into a pit because of feelings. I've went there, and only to find bitterness and empty promises at the end. It is always easier to free fall into a hole compared to walking under the bright sun. Do what you know is right.

But God knows the way. He has done all the math =)

No comments:

Web Site Counters
Rent Movie Online